Friday, January 30, 2009

Nodame Cantabile Live Action


Nodame Cantabile Live Version!

This is the drama I'm also watching xP

Its hilarious and ridiculous..... But, its in a good way.

Music? Classical, musical instruments.................................................................

Even in the 1st episode, I have already heard a song.. Pathetique by Beethoven.

OMG, that song is so good! I played that song for months because for my audition to a competition (don't ask, I didn't pass xP).

And, I LOVE THAT SONG :)

Then they have orchestra performance, Beethoven's Symphony No. 7.

NICE!

I highly recommend you to watch this show :)

GYABOOO! ~


Oh yeah, take note. OSAMU MUKAI as SHINOBU is gonna kiss EIKURA NANA as SHINONOME MEI in MEI-CHAN NO SHITSUJI in EPISODE 4!

OMG, I'm so jealous!

No comments: