Friday, April 3, 2009

A day.

to make sure my blog isn't D.E.A.D

I still love Arashi and Osamu Mukai with all my heart ~

Today
Had to do presentation for Literature.
Titled : The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant (pronounce: Gi da Maupassa)

I have kinda like stage fright xD
So when it was my turn to talk about the settings, I talked very very fast.... And at the end everyone don't understand, but I didn't care to explain xDD

Had lotsa homework. T-T

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going Genting Highland this Sunday till next Tuesday!
Fa is going Sarawak tomorrow till next Tuesday!
So we both are not going to school on Monday and Tuesday!
SMK USJ 8, 4 Arif 2009 PLEASE don't tell teacher about this 8D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still can't think of band names for my band.
Names that were constantly mentioned by me to band mates : "Add Mads", "High Tension" :)
Names that were constantly menition by one of the band mates : "Saccharides"

If you are a Malaysian, staying in Selangor, nearby Subang USJ and is a drummer/bassist who is interested to join my band,
please contact me through:

Email: gg_gsclub@hotmail.com
OR
Leave a comment in this post.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE MESSAGE IN THE CBOX!
Thanks :)




Yours sincerly,
Miki
Manager of band.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Piccie for the post!

L and Maki in the Angle Crepe van.


Mood: Worried
Song: Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi by Arashi
Drama: Happy Ever After

No comments: