Friday, June 5, 2009

Holiday Day 7

I watched Pink Panther 2 today!
Pink Panther 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
This is a comedy film..
If you haven't watch it yet, I highly recommend you to watch it!
Its very funny, and its best (though not really) if you are feeling a bit PISSED OFF xD

*
I'm a FAILArashi fangirl.
I confess that I don't even own a single Arashi merchandise, whether official or unofficial.
I only have a magazine cutout of Jun-kun due to his HOT show, Hana Yori Dango and a cutout of a review on Hana Yori Dango Final.
I don't really think that as an Arashi collection xD
Moreover, I'm not allowed to shop online, addition to it, I don't have the money.
Neither can I go to far places like Kinokuniya in KLCC (which BTW, I'm staying in USJ, underage to drive, not allowed to take the public transport alone) to buy a magazine. T-T
*
Oh, and during the few days of holidays, I manage to finish reading an interesting story!
Percy Jackson - The Lightning Thief
Photobucket
It is the story of twelve year old Percy Jackson, a boy with ADHD and dyslexia. Percy has been going to many different schools, many of them boarding schools, due to the fact that he keeps getting kicked out. His entire life he has had no idea where his father is. But one day during a school field trip, Percy is approached by a mystical creature and defeats it with a sword named Riptide (disguised as a pen which always finds its way into his pocket) given to him by a teacher. A few days later, Percy and his mom go on a trip to a beach and are attacked by a storm. Percy's friend Grover from school suddenly appears and saves Percy, but is ultimately unable to save his mom. Later on, Percy is accused by Zeus - King of all Gods — of stealing Zeus' main thunderbolt. Percy sets out to find the real culprit who has framed him. He ends up in tight situations with two of his friends, a satyr named Grover and the daughter of Athena, Annabeth.
*
Today's PV..
Nice Na Kokoroiki by Arashi ^^

So, first you work.
Then, you rebel.
Then, you have happy hour.
xD
I like this PV 8D

No comments: