Monday, July 6, 2009

恥ずかしい >.<

I've got several things to talk about, and rant about.
Please leave, or scroll away if you don't like facing posts with many and long words.


1. It was an early morning, and I wanted to accompany Brenda (Aoi Sora) to the toilet.. And then, silly me.. Maybe its been a long time I practiced my ninja skills, my reflexes decreased like this much from here to here . Or maybe its just too early in the morning xD First my leg got caught on a tree root.. My mind went *omgosh, I'm gonna fall, move faster!* but my legs didn't move and then I went *BAM!!*. My palms are scratched, left knee hurt (thanks for the baju kurung or it'll be bleeding already) and my right side of the pelvic is bleeding internally T-T So embarassed!

2. Homo 1 and Homo 2 has been molesting me during Physics class.. And then Homo 1 smacked my butt and I hit her in return. Oh, I'm Hentai, by the way xD And Prostitute was called as prostitute because she has many many boyfriends xD

3. Secret revealed!: I'm going to DaiCon because there is a Jpop exhibition, featuring the JE entertainment! Arashiiii~! *constant flailing and shrieking* Ok, not mainly for the Jpop exhibition only.. I'm not a bad anime addict, am I? I'm 40% going there for anime and 60% going there for the Jpop exhibition. *gets bricked from anime addicts*

4. RantiMiki: The advantage and disadvantages of going to a child care centre
- advantage: A larger circle of friends
- disadvantage: A larger circle of friends which causes more conflict, problems, fights and lesser time to do homework due to talking.

5. RantiMiki: Its good to be selfish
I'm don't really like being the most influential person in my child care centre. Eg. I started obsessing over Naruto on year 2007. And thus, my obsession led me to talk about it every second, which results in people around me obsessed over it too. Not that I'm unhappy, its good to spread the love, but when they find something (like Naruto merchandise), they would keep it to themselves, or share only when there's none left. My obsession for Wan Chean too. =.= And now my obsession for Arashi. I dare not share Mukai-sama too much, but still, there are some who are influenced. Therefore: Its good to be selfish xD (yesh, currently I'm being selfish) ^^

6. I got my class placing already! I placed 10/31~ And my average marks increased from 71.++ to 72.++! Omedetou!!

No comments: