Saturday, August 29, 2009

For yesterday and yesterday's yesterday

Yesterday's yesterday
I went shopping at Sunway Pyramid with my mom.. Yappari, I bought Pocky~! It was kinda hidden (because it was placed quite high) but I saw it~ xD
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Its Pocky Dessert Tiramisu! It tastes very sweet and coffee, and the cream is so-damn thick! Maximum umai ^^

Bought Petit Plus too.. But seriously, it doesn't taste good except for the cream cheese part.. xD
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yesterday
Celebrated Jun-kun's birthday with Kaka and group of other non-Arashi fan friends ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cupcakes which are brought from Berry's ^^ (its squished because I brought it everywhere xD)
Photobucket
Ta-da~ With fire! (I was screaming when lighting them. Don't play with fire yo~!)
After we sang the "Happy Birthday" song, we went in and consume the cupcake, eat McDonald's and junk food while watching "The Fog" :D

Few more minutes to Jun-kun's brithday~! *prepares speech*

No comments: