Saturday, August 8, 2009

ITS HERE~!

Based on The randomest post of all, there were supposed to be two "unknown events", dated 8th August (today) and 13th August, ayt? It seems that the event for 8th August is schedule to later, maybe around 13th August or later.. And the 13th August event? ITS BROUGHT FORWARD TO TODAY~!

*constant flailing*

^^

Photobucket
The parcel which came by Pos Laju to my house just now..
Which I shook/trembled vigorously while my father "represented" me to go and received it. xD
And when I received it, I still trembled.
And I continued with my Bio reports, and all my writings were crooked TO THE MAX.
Thats how excited I was. ^^

Then i opened, and HAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA xD
Photobucket
[front part of the things inside the parcel]
Photobucket
[back part of the things inside the parcel]
And yeahha, you see the calendar, and you see "Everything" single.. ^^

So, let me present you the single first~!
Photobucket
[front part]
Photobucket
[back part]

Then, let me present you Arashi School Calendar 2009-2010~!
Photobucket
[front part of box]
Photobucket
[back part of box]
Photobucket
[in the box]
Its the A5 size diary~!
Here's some pictures.. And.. Sorry for my fingers, just to show PICTURES ARE TOTALLY MINE. xD trademark-trademark
Photobucket
Aiba-chan kawaii~~
Photobucket
Guess what? I love Oh-chan~ *pinches his cheeks*
Photobucket
Jun-kun's hairstyle? xD
Photobucket
Sho no saikou imeji!! Kakkoii~
Photobucket
And this is the middle page of diary~ School days! I hope they were my classmates. ^^ xD

And behold~!
Photobucket
The A3 size calendar~ Go find out yourself whats inside *ebil laugh*

Lastly, the hologram stickers~!
Photobucket
Shiny, aye?

OMG, I'm just happy beyond words..~

Credits: Pictures by ME, items paid by MUMMY -ILY-

PS: I can't wait for Crazy Moon single to arrive now.......... :D (which is the other event)

No comments: