Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sarcastic and Mean

-Taken from kor Kheng Yu in Facebook- Decided to answer this because its CRACK! xD

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(Underline stands for your response.)

--------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute.
*stares* There's a cuter cat there. *points to Salem*

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
*looks* Then why didn't you join Miss World/ Mr World?!

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
Glad that you know that.

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic things…
Annoy people too huh..

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
Waw, now I know you. Gimme an album.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If an annoying pretty/handsome woman/man says:

1) I know you like me.
Yeah! I like the way you annoy the hell outta people! Now scarf off! [ahahaa, scarf xD]

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
Duh I'm looking at you. Are you blind? Oh, I'm looking at my phone too.. And my boyfriend loves me. He's more damn interested in me. xP [Ok, just to be lame xD]

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
Yeah. So are you. I guess your type is the one that is as annoying as you! SO LONG! *waves*

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
:D Its alright with me~ My ride doesn't like you anyway.

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
I have too many true friends to be hated. I think there *points* are people gossiping about you.. Run along~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
I think YOU and YOU can make the best couple. Look in the mirror, I think you are homosexual.

2) May I have your cell phone number? Please please please?
*hands prostitute number* I think you can make a good couple with xxxxx.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night…
No. Make an appointment. I have my boyfriendSSSS *emphasize* waiting for me.

4) What do you like about me?
Your mouth. I am awed at your skill to annoy people.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
Its not good to lie, dear..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
Hey SHE-DOG! Arf~

2) You smell like shit!
I think you dropped your nose in the oxidation pond. OMO, you went there just now? WHY?!

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
Ya. I didn't know you are so stupid!

4) What an ugly creature you are!
OH YEAH! Why didn't I realise that you are telling that to yourself??

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
Who say wanna race with you? What a great imagination.......... >:D

No comments: