Wednesday, August 20, 2008

*Sighs*

And you just realized,
What I just realized,
That we both hated the colour pink for long,
And we are common in our thoughts..

Lol xP
Yup, finally I and my friend realized.
That I.
Hereby declare.
That I.
Dislikes certain shades of pink.
CERTAIN only..
Heh heh xP

Jeez..
Got nothing to say in this blog..
Because recently there's nothing interesting that happened to me.
Oh wait!
*brakes*
I got a funny story..
That happened to my friend.
She request me not to put her real name in here..
So, here it goes----->

Once upon a time..
There was this girl name Susugus.
She was born as a very beautiful girl.
Then the story fastforwards to the part, where I was supposed to tell.

She and her friend, Kikilala went to the park to have a walk.
Then, Kikilala saw Shorbait, her boyfriend.
Then Shorbait's sister, Shorty (HAHAHA xD) invited Kikilala and Susugus to her house.
Then Shorty's dog, Jamjim suddenly pounced on Susugus' leg and started f*cking it.
OMG!
Then, Susugus was so sad..
But I didn't know what happened next, because she didn't tell me.
And, the dog is a male.
Next..
She went back home.
Her house got 2 dogs.
A male and a female.
Then when she went in, the male pounced onto her leg and f*ck on it.
And, Susugus was so sad, she went to her room and cried.
Please show your sympathy by sending comments to this blog, labelled "I sympathised you, Susugus! Hope you feel better now."

Thanks for reading the story!
Its a true story, duh!!
Okayz, bye bye now~~

No comments: