Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm Not Clever

Kai Yoong said don't use stupid. Well, then I'm not clever T-T

Exam wasn't great. Except for the Maths paper, which was the ONLY paper that I can guarantee I won't fail.


Just picture talking and no else because I'm lazy to talk about what had happened! :)
As you can see, stationaries ^^ They are grouped to : Purple, Green, Blue, Yellow and Red. Note the pencil box? Its the "all colour" thing there xD
Now you ask why are they grouped and why these 5 colours?
It is because these colours are the five-some Arashi boys' each favourite colour. Jun-purple *shrieks and flails*, Aiba-green *shrieks and flails*, Ohno-blue, Nino-yellow, Sho-red.
My Sejarah textbook is composed of all the colours too xD

I don't have a proper camera, so mind the clearness.
But I'm sure you do know they are hamsters, yeah?
Yeah, a male and a female, but I don't know which is which xD
Cute, aren't they??

嵐、好きです!

No comments: