Friday, May 29, 2009

Its over!

Exams are over!

Bye bye:
1. Stress
2. Studies (temporary)
3. Tension
4. Lack of sleep
5. Over-usage of brain

Hello:
1. Arashi
2. Computer
3, Jdrama
4. Blogging
5. Mukai Osamu
6. Sleep
7. Play
8. Outings

Wahahahaha!

I'll do the tag later, Syeefa ^^
I'm off to watch Naruto Shippuuden The Movie: Bonds!

Here's a PV, Crazy Moon Kimi wa Muteki *flails for the 5468415188th time*

I super LOVE Jun here ^^

p/s: I watched Music Station just now! I saw Arashi *flails*, Ikimonogakari and Hirai Ken!!
Arashi performed Ashita no Kioku..

Oh, and last week they also appeared in MS but I got the time wrong so I didn't get to watch xD Below is the MS performance..

Flailing will increase in this 2 weeks! ^^

1 comment:

A Z I E said...

but i can sms u through my father's scond phone..
but sooner i'll get the new one..
(: