Saturday, May 30, 2009

Holiday Day 1

Judging the title, I'm sure you know that I'm going to update everyday! Heh heh ^^

Today's PV is...
Sunrise Nippon by Arashi

A few screencaps before we start!

Started with this...

Continued with this..

And continued with this.. Who's that, you ask? Its Sho Sakurai :)

And here's the PV! Enjoy...


Ok, bloggy posty time!

Today is holiday first day, and my day started with me waking up early and going to school.
Yes, you read it right, SCHOOL.
And we had marching competition, out of soooo many things to do =.=. And my group got last place xD
Not that I'm blaming you, Shawn (although you call us to blame it on you), but we also didn't do well (even the turning you taught, I saw some of them doing wrong =.=)

So now I'm at home blogging and trying to watch Naruto Shippuuden The Movie : Bonds but the freaky connection is freaky slow.
This is how I look now. D8

No comments: