Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Holiday Day 12

KYA~!!

Beware of total fangirl shrieking below this sentence. Leave for cover.

asdfl;kj;aldjfa g9u4t9 ~~~!!!!!
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is one of the happy days in my life!!
Why??

1. I've been a total Arashi-fangirl, screaming and shrieking.
2. I've been a total anime-addict, screaming and shrieking.
3. I've been a total Japanese freak, screaming and shrieking.
4. I've been a total chocolate lover, screaming and shrieking.
5. I'm so tired of all those screaming and shrieking.

First of all, I went to Ah Boy, my pet brother's house.
House visit, is what you call, with my other 5 girlfriends. xD
When we reach there, Ah Boy was all into games..
We warm up with him first and then we watch him playing the game.
Violence and some comedy, I tell ya.
And then he spared his game time and talked to us!

But before that, he spared some time to get us drinks.

And then..............................................
We (5 girlfriends and I) went to the kitchen to find sone food and I found Japanese chocolates!
*shouts at Ah Boy*
Sadly he didn't tell me to eat it. T-T
And he came out from a room (situated in the kitchen) holding three rolled up thingy in a green plastic.
He handed it to me and I went "GAAAAAHHH!" because I saw Jun's face. xD
And he turned to give the other 2 (same) thing to my friends and I held to his shoulders and started jumping crazily.
"Tankyu tankyu tankyu! AAAAHH!!!!"
And I ran towards the mattress and I ran back to him and held to his shoulders and started to jump again xD

Then, Kasumi opened hers.
And I screamed at her ears, as well as everyone else. xD
Photobucket
This is the poster in its plastic.. Which you can see Jun-kun's head. xD
Oh, and there's no picture of how it looks like, because its not the right time for me to open it yet.. *ebil laugh*

Then we went upstairs to use the computer...
And the computer is situated in his sister's room..
His sister is also a total anime/manga fanatic...
And these are what I saw..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I screamed and shouted at my friends again xD

Of course, I'll post a picture of my totemo kawaii no ototo-chan~
Thanks for the Arashi poster!!
(he said he didn't want to smile, but he couldn't resist my "smile~ smile~" charm xD)
Photobucket
Yes, a dino is growing on his head.
Be, Amazed.

And today's PV.
Hitomi no Naka Galaxy by Arashi~

While I was watching the PV, my mind was thinking..
"Should I put this video in my EST presentation?"
FYI, the title of my EST presentation is "The Galaxy". xD

No comments: