Thursday, June 4, 2009

Holiday Day 6

I'm back from Penang and now I'm in Selangor!
Home sweet home ~

Nothing about my trip today because all was driving, driving, driving.

And I just read my email and I screamed. xD
Wonder why?

Read below!

"Beck," the popular music manga by Harold Sakuishi, is being adapted as a live-action film. Director Yukihiko Tsutsumi ("20th Century Boys") will be in charge of the project, with actor Hiro Mizushima in the leading role.

The manga, which was originally serialized from 2000 to 2008, tells the story of five young men who form a rock band called Beck. The protagonist in the manga was the guitarist/vocalist Yukio "Koyuki" Tanaka, but the film will instead revolve around the band's main guitarist and leader, Ryusuke Minami.

Mizushima has been cast as Ryusuke, while Takeru Sato will play the part of Koyuki. The two previously played brothers in the drama series "Mei-chan no Shitsuji." Playing the other members of Beck are Kenta Kiritani as the rapper Chiba, Osamu Mukai as the bassist Taira, and Aoi Nakamura as the drummer Saku.

30 original songs are being written, which will be performed by the actors themselves with real instruments. Mizushima and the others are currently undergoing special training for about a month. The movie's climax is said to be a large-scale concert scene with the band playing on stage.

Shooting is scheduled to start in early July, with a theatrical release expected in fall 2010.

Source: Sports Hochi

*screams more*
Mukai-sama is appearing in another show!
*sudden pause*
Its a.... film, right?
A film.... is a movie, right?
So..... its not a drama right?
*thinks*
Then... It will not be on the web, will it? *dies and thinks again*
Then.... If it get famous, the movie will come to Malaysia, right? *jumps in delight*

I hope so!!! xD

Ok, after my boyfriend delight, lets have Arashi delight with today's PV..
A Day In Our Life by Arashi!

I'm being mean here.
I don't like this PV.
*gets shot*

No comments: