Friday, June 19, 2009

Teacher's Day Celebration in U8

LOL..
This is so cool!
Thought, its the same "FUN" as of "that" year I went (forgot which year already xD)

First off we line up.
Then we sing national anthem, state anthem and school anthem.
Then the Muslims' prayer..

Then starts the event!
Teachers go on stage and sign the "Selamat Hari Guru" paper thing..
And then they cut cake.
And then they sing song.

And then got presentation..
LOL.
En. Abdul Rahman sang an english song, with his silat companions..
And of course performed Silat..

The funniest performance of all.
En. Noraizam, En. Sull and a few prefects' dance.
LOL.
Wanna know how's the dance move?
Look at this video..
LOL.
I saw them performed that on stage and said: Isn't that from Final Dance Fantasy?

*laughs and cough*

And then the teachers had fun with sports and then we students just mind our own business..
So my friends and I karaoke-ed.
LOL..
So tired now..

Sorry for the LAME and BORING language I'm using now..
I'm just sooo tired I can't write properly ^^
(and don't even remember what happened at school actually, besides being "chased" by a hornet, bee and butterfly)

TTFN! *sleeps*

No comments: