Saturday, July 11, 2009

DaiCon - A CELEBRATION OF JAPANESE MODERN VISUAL CULTURE

I went there..
Today..
Wakaka xD

Let me describe it to you, not so detailed... ^^

1st: Went to Kaka's grandma's house and then waited with Kasumi and Ming there.. And then from there, we headed to Cyberjaya~!
From the place we parked, we still had to walk a long way to The Grand Hall of Multimedia University xD

2nd: I went in, and was like OooO (my nostrils flared bigger this time xDDDD). And then I saw KAT-TUN and NEWS.. And I mistook for Arashi (because I was super far away) and I wanted to pull Kaka with me, but instead I pushed her and ran towards there.. And when I realised it wasn't Arashi, I went =.= and then I looked up (because I saw KAT-TUN's poster hanging at the bottom of the table) and I saw Arashi and ran there immediately, screamed, shouted, "AH!" and hyperventilating, LOL.. And then I really couldn't breathe and I kneeled down on the floor just to catch my breath. xD After much fuss from Kaka's mum, we bought(preordered) Crazy Moon/Ashita no Kioku NE because the LE doesn't have stickers. xDDDD Oh~! And I met 3 Arashi Forumers.

-Shakie = who went: "you're Miki, right? Hi~! I'm Shakie, SK! *held hands with me*

-Ijajajajajajaja = who went: "guess who am I?" and the person manning the booth whispered "slow, slow!!" Ija's display name is slowcharlotte and I went "Oh!!! Ijajajajajaja!" and she said "Yeah ha ha, you call me that.."

-Wani = who went: "Ehh, Miki!" and I looked at her and thought. "Ahh, Wani~!" xD

And my hand-made nametag was useless xD Because they know who am I without the help of the nametag xD
Photobucket
Arashi booth.. Tooo much Arashi lurvee~
Photobucket
The lovelies managing the booth :3

While stalking the booth, they had a laptop playing Arashi's songs and we sang together with it, totally HIGH, I can say xD Kasumi signed up for the Malaysia Arashi fanlisting~ Yay *applause*
Sadly, after that Kasumi complained to me that I [me? showee~! m(_ _)m] was hogging inside the very crowded booth so she couldn't go in and screech with us.. Sumimasen! When the Crazy Moon/Ashita no Kioku single arrives, I'll give you A PIECE of the sticker... I WILL~

3rd: After stalking the booth, I stalked the convention itself! When we reached there, they were having a karaoke competition.. And I heard quite a number of songs I know.. Should I've missed someone karaoke-ing Arashi's songs? Who knows xD Not only that, we lined up the freakishly long line to go in the Comic Fiesta booth.. I bought this~!
Photobucket
Photobucket
*flails continuously*
Look at L, look at HIM~! xD

Pictures of figurines..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Quite a number of Haruhi Suzumiya eh~ :3

Cosplayers~!
Photobucket
An Akatsuki member
Photobucket
Haruhi Suzumiya
Photobucket
Taken randomly.. xP
Photobucket
Someone from Bleach [Taken by Kasumi]
Photobucket
L~~~ [Taken by Kasumi]
Photobucket
Sasuke playing the guitar? LOL xD
Photobucket
Sasuke Uchiha
Photobucket
Yamato

4th: Prepared to leave.. So decided to go to the Arashi booth and bid farewell, when we saw this..
Photobucket
Kaze no Mukou e~! We waited until the song finish only we went back. Kya~!

5th: Went to somewhere which has Jusco.. As said, I went to oil department (LOL) and saw Pocky xD I went to the biscuits and I also saw Pocky.. Bought Chocolate Banana xD
Photobucket

6th: Random photos~!
Photobucket
Comic Fiesta, at Sunway Pyramid again~! Zettai going!
Photobucket
Rubbish on the campus floor.. T-T
Photobucket
The entrance~!
Photobucket
The DaiCon event guide.. w00ts~!

No comments: