Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tagged by Hotai-chan.. Gosh, I haven't even did the previous one~! xD

First, I'll taggie 10 peppie, to do this taggie.. xD

1. Kaka
2. Brendada
3. Hou Ching
4. Harmony
5. Jia Yee
6. Melissa Ng
7. Kelly Chuclate
8. Kheng Yu
9. Rai
10. Stephanie

How do you know 1?
From my child care centre.

What would you do if you never met 2?
I would dream and say: why is my life so quiet?" xD

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
Wee? It might be good, but God say homosexual not good.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
I don't think they even know each other...

Do you think 10 is attractive?
Yeap, what about you?

Do you know anything about 8's family?
He has a younger brother, a younger sister, a mother and a father. Their family name is Yeoh.

Tell me something about 9?
She is HYPERACTIVE~! Loves anime and YUI. Plays the guitar [electric?]. Met her once, when she was cosplaying.. LOL!

What languages does 2 speaks?
Malaysia language, English, Mandarin, Cantonese.. Perhaps Hokkien, Hakka?

Who is 3 going out with?
I think with Yunho. LOL xD

How old is 4 ?
As old as me~! She's younger than me by few months tho..

When was the last time you talked to 5?
Quite long ago..

Who is 6 favorite singer ?
Saichi Tainaka? Not sure about this..

Would you date 7?
NOPE. She has Duncan and she doesn't want me anymore.

What is 9 last name ?
Last name? As in..... Mun? xD

Which school does 2 go to?
MY school.. Yay~!

What do you like about 3?
She is the best TVXQ fangirl I've eber met! She is very caring, and she is sharing.. Friendly and has good leaderships.. xP

Done~!

No comments: