Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mukai in AnAn!! OMGOSHHESFREAKINGHOT *shot*

AnAn photo shoot.. Jun had been in this position before too.. Now its my "hubby"'s turn.........
Guess what? He's so hot, and I'm so jealous. xD
Click to see the pictures~ And I warned ya, underage DON'T CLICK! xD
unless you are a sick pervert. ^^

(Underage please do not click~)


Ah, and also..

(Do not click if you are underage too!)
ANAN PHOTOSHOOT + A SNEAK PREVIEW FROM BEE TV
How I wish I was that girl in Sweet Room - Birthday ^^ *brickself*
(video removed by user)

(Do not click if you are underage too!)
A SNEAK PREVIEW FROM BEE TV
How I wish I was that girl ^^ *brickself*

All materials credits to respectful owner.
All information taken from Snowflakezz @ Mukai Osamu @ Livejournal Community

I do not own Osamu Mukai! Except in my virtual world *hiccups*

P/S: You need a password to go in my album. Please leave a comment at this post, stating your name and your email so that I can email you the password ^^

NOTICE!
Scans are all over the net already! Please find it yourself.. Unless you really haven't see the scans, never before, please send me your email by commenting here and I'll send you the scans. Yoroshiku~

NOTICE x2! IMPORTANT!
Do you want to download/watch Mukai in Sweet Room - Birthday? Its up for downloads! Refer to THIS post!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

How can I enter to see the pics?

I don't have the password :( :(

My mail is elietaa@gmail.com

Thank you!

I have seen the video "birthday"
I wanna be that girl... I HATE HER :'(

n said...

thank you for uploading it!! i <3 him. please send me the password :)

Miki said...

@ Nikki

Sorry, but I can't find your email, and your name doesn't lead me to a seeable blog.. Please tell me your email.. Thanks ^^

Unknown said...

Name: Akari
e-mail: flightvoyage@gmail.com

password please? thank you~

Unknown said...

I wanna see the pictures!!

THANKS FOR UPLOADING IT!!

Name: Pattizm
E-mail: Pattizm@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a big fan of Osamu!
please send me passward.
My mail is roburobu2006@yahoo.com

mayu said...

mayumifau@gmail.com
pleeeaaseee!!!

Penny said...

please send me passward.

My mail is starlight_da-o@hotmail.com

Thank you

zehl said...

can you give me the password? heres my email - humorous_killer@yahoo.com

many thanks..

小恬 said...

hi, i am a fan of Osamu

thank you for uploading this for us.

can i have the password to the album?
i am dyin to see Osamu.
I heard it was a big breakthrough
and...also SEXY~~~~~

my email is
tienx2@gmail.com

Thank you

Unknown said...

Oh thank you for add the pics !
can i have the password please?
*chibi eyes*
my email is mathramones@hotmail.fr
thank you !

Justina said...

heyy

my email's jaytxe@gmail.com

could i please have the password thank you!!

Bardy said...

cierra_phababy@yahoo.com
password pls...

Anonymous said...

Hii, Can i have the password plzz *'s dying*?
Name: Jenny
jenny_asianstyle@hotmail.fr

Erik said...

Can u send it to me please? My email is ceciIia123@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Do you mean to say you have actual...scans... not just photographs of said pages? ....cos if you do have the scans I NEED them! Pretty please with Mukai on top!
Email:
meimi132 at yahoo dot com