Monday, August 10, 2009

I just love Aiba-kun~ <33

HnA VIP corner~ Everyone looked so good, which makes me wanna hug them all! *slaps self* Anyway, watch this, which is very funny..


Please continue watching part 2 till part 4 at youtube~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Thanks to sujuheart9 @ Youtube for subbing this super hilarious video~

Highlight to see the spoiler..
[spoiler]Yay for Aiba-kun~ I know he's the perfect boyfriend~ xD [spoiler]

And OMGOSH, Aiba's freakin' hot here with his new hairstyle.
And Nino's hairstyle is just so cool! Its rare to see people with this hairstyle nowadays ne?
Sho~ Man, he's getting manlier day by day~ xD
Jun! OMG, I LOVE HIM~ xD
And OH-CHAN! [spoiler]Yeah, I would like to go on a boat with you~ Lets fish![spoiler]

Hah~ I just love them.. They never fail to make me laugh ^^

No comments: