Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I went to school for 1 hour, and I came back home with a fake reason: I have fever ^^

Only 15 went to school today o.o
And then 8 decided to go home after 1 period of BM.
Then there were 7 left.
After 2 periods of BM, 4 decided to go home.
Then there were 3 left.

What a great day, ayt? ^^

**

Since I've got nothing to update about, why not I share to you about my room? At least one day if you wanna stalk me my stuffs, you would know where to look and what to find. ^^
Photobucket
Yesh, I'm a Naruto fanatic. ^^
And yo, welcome to my room!
Now you're in, lemme show you my favourite furniture~
Photobucket
My shelf with all my rubbish~ And all my favourite stuffs!

Lets start with the 2nd floor (the one with the pillow) xD
Photobucket
The file under the pillow~
Photobucket
The files~
Photobucket
[left to right] Collection of notebooks - Collection of Death Note magazines - Collection of stickers

Collection of Notebooks
Photobucket
Top left to right: Form 3 Arif notebook - Form 2 Arif doodle book
Bottom left to right: "The Ultimatenity" (my storybook by me ^^) - Form 2 notebook

Collection of Death Note magazines
Photobucket
Yeah, you see a lot of Light-san. ^^ The magazines are super interesting. Tell me if you wanna take a look xD

Collection of stickers
Photobucket
Yeah, a whole file of it!

Not only the files, a folder and a kit~!
Photobucket
My Naruto magazines and random Naruto stuffs inside this SUPER HEAVY file ^^
Photobucket
And my "Draw Manga Extreme" kit xD

Next, we'll go to the 3rd floor!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Which consists of these~

Piggy Pink Box
Filled with random things. From souvenirs to papers xD
Photobucket

Disney Princesses Box
Is not filled with girly stuffs... Its actually - - - -
Photobucket
My collection on Naruto merchandises!

Naruto Box
Filled with Naruto postcards~!
Photobucket
KAKKOII~!

*ding dong* Next, the highest floor~
You can see my stack of magazines there? They are the "Make It Groovy" magazines~! I've collected quite a lot of 'em ^^
And my favourite part xD
Photobucket
Where all my Arashi merchandises are hidden there~ Fufu ^^

Now, thanks for visiting reading about my room.. Hope to see you one day stalking my room yo~ xD

No comments: