Sunday, December 20, 2009

I really, really have to do this!

Beware.

















KYAAAAAAAAAA!












:) I feel so light, I feel like I'm melting. I FEEL SO HAPPY!



Romeo and Juliet is the name. And the people singing are from Hey! Say! JUMP. ♥

And the lyrics~

Boku wa Romeo
Boku mo Romeo
Boku ga Romeo
Kimi ni ai wo tsutaeru yo
Sakebu namae wa Juliet

Asobitai
Waraitai
Mitsume au koto ga yume janai jikan wo
Owarasenaide

I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
Kimi ga subete sa dakishimeta mama de ii
Nee sou da yo ne

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Nando mo iukara
Kimi mo sukina kotoba wo shiete yo Juliet

Bokutachi Romeo&Juliet
Afureru ai wo tsutaete yo
Sakebu namae wa
Bokutachi Romeo&Juliet
Kimi ni ai wo tsutaeru yo
Sakebu namae wa Juliet

Bokutachi Romeo&Juliet
Afureru ai wo tsutaete yo
Sakebu namae wa
Bokutachi Romeo&Juliet
Kimi ni ai wo tsutaeru yo
Sakebu namae wa Juliet

Thanks to n-y-hsj @ LJ at this post :D (contains Kanji and english translations too ^^)

I had to do this, because I can't scream and flail when my brother is sleeping near me!

If you wanna download (either the video or its mp3 or its screen caps), head here!

OK, now I can do extreme fangirling, I hope I won't get reported for doing this :D

asd;flkjdsalnveiunvs;dla'l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#&^&Q$%^%!$@ *literally throws keyboard* Cute, I KNOW! The dance is simple, yet so cute! They smile, smile like SO DAMN MUCH! And it makes me smile too~ *is smiling like an idiot right now* AND AND AND OMG! Daiki got sooooooo much attention! Love the penguin! Trust me, I've downloaded the video, and have watched it like uncountable times in today! OH, Kei the sexy architect isn't there! Wonder where he gone, studying because he is so darn clever!? Chii sounds so cute and THE SMILE! YES YAMADA, I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ME!! Daiki's rabu rabu rabu rabu rabu is too much! *explodes of love* OMG, my brain isn't functioning quite well after the overloaded cuteness and DAMN, my post is so unorganised! ROMEO! xD

I don't wanna end this post!! I NEED TO FLAIL! *flails for the umpteenth time*



asd;fkljafric;l'k!@&^%#%&#^%~


:D

No comments: