Sunday, March 7, 2010

February Post

FEBRUARY POST! Ish, so lazy to make a gif/picture xD

I won't update much about my personal life. Unless I really want to ne~!

5th Feb
Painted class! Peach colour. Had a massive headache while painting because the paint stinks T-T Sorry classmates!

7th Feb

Hubby-chan happy birthday! I LABS YOU A LOT A LOT A LOT YO~!!! :P Wanna know what did I do to show my love for him? XD
1. I bought a local magazine which featured his drama "Bouchou Mania 09"
2. I bought Honey and Clover, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Scrap Teacher and Bambino! original DVD
3. I stalked/is stalking/will stalk/forever stalk his official blog
4. I bought his first photobook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints* [ps: without the knowledge of my mother XD]

*chuu*

Oh. And I saw this picture today.

That's JaeChun and Jae's biological sister o.o Pretty? XD

14th Feb
I just realised that the picture I edited for Mukai's birthday *points above* it says "2Fab" instead of "7Fab" LOL PHAIL. Typo! And I'm lazy to change so leave it as "2" because its Fabuary XD

Anyway! I would like to do a Valentine's Post! Just to show my love and gratitude to people around me ♥

1♥ God - Thanks for being a great God! You've guided me this far throughout the year and I really love you for that ♥
2♥ Papa & Mama & lil bro - THANKS! ♥
3♥ My favourite entertainment field people! (singers, actors etc.) - LOL, idols is not the appropriate word. Gomen XD [i]Mukai Osamu-sama! My husband. [ii]Aiba Masaki-kun! My cheating partner#1. [iii]Arioka Daiki! My cheating partner #2. [iv]Micky Park Yoo Chun! My cheating partner #3. [v]Arashi! Always my favourite idol group ;D [vi]Hey! Say! JUMP! Group of underage boys (for now - 2010 xD) [vii]Dong Bang Shin Ki! The one made out of awesomeness :D [viii]FLOW! FLOW FTW MAN! LOVES! [ix]Little by Little! Oh yes, awesome band!!!

The below are not in importance order! Just who comes into my mind yo x3
♥ Pet brother - Kheng Yu for... Helping in stuffs even though you're busy with life too ♥
♥ Pet sisters - Kasumi-chan for being lame everytime you open your mouth to talk XD (wee no pun intended!) and Crystle (Sakai) nee-chan for disappearing and suddenly appear to talk to me once in a while ♥
♥ Real life friends - Whoa, a lot! Let me list out ONE BY ONE (if I miss you out, please tell me! XD) Brenda for being hyper! :D | Hou Ching for being a rabid Kpop fan (LOL) and my maths student :3 | Kelly for being my first victim to be written in a story XD (BTW, read already?) | Falipoo and Meiji for being mothers who didn't contribute to my growth one way or another X] | Hizuru for being there for me :3 | Ida for your existence! | Vivien for always being dramatic! | Michelle for the continuous repetition of someone's name (though I'm not really grateful for that XD) | Nadiah for being my Nut-eyah :D | Mariam for being my Mar-eyam~ | Sandy for knitting stuffs for me! | Harriet for talking to me every morning XD | J-Zhen for letting me bully you :D | Kah Chun for lending me your BOF disc (I'm not done watching!) | Carmen for being there for me (BTW, where's my Valentine's gift? XD) | Steven for the Dora The Explorer songs during dinner XD | Crysmin for colouring my life with magazines XD ♥
♥ Online friends - Another BATCH OF PEOPLE! Gosh, I may leave out some though :( First off, my online sisters! Dee nee-chan for always talking to me, for being a nice nee-chan and for being my Hen partner! | Mayuko nee-chan for giving me a role in your fic, A Misguided Love as Keito's OC and Wanted! Girlfriend (collab with Aya) as Kei's OC, for being hyper when talking to me (yeah, with all those CAPS xD) and for being great ;D - Then we have LJ users/fanfic authors who gave me a role as OC in their fics! Wurves you all~ Rina (Melanie) for the main OC's sister :D | Aya for Keito's OC in Love Spy and Kei's OC in Wanted! Girlfriend (collab with Mayuko nee-chan)~ | Hikari for Daiki's OC in Between Heaven and Earth! | Mika for Daiki's OC in her currently newest fiction (which the title is not announced yet XD) | Kibee-san for Daiki's OC in 999 Roses! | Angel-san for Daiki's OC in The Angels| Rose-san for Kei's OC in Hey Say Melody | daintyxdoll for Ryutaro's sister in The Promise of Revenge | Amanda for Kei's OC in Angelic Demons vs. Demonic Angels! | Nami for her ichiban's Kei's OC in About You / Kimi no Koto! | Shiori for Keito's OC in Love Battle! | Mia for Ryutaro's OC in Romeo and Juliet! - And then for fellow Arashians! Its been a long time since I visited Arashi Forum already.. But I'm still in contact with them in Facebook! Thanks Savvy, Julia, Ingga, Kukai, Denise, Ting and more more more! Sorry if I left you out ne~ I love every single Arashian in the world so don't worry XD ♥
♥ Teachers! - Gosh, nearly forgotten about them XD THANK YOU! ♥
♥ Myself - Yush, thanks for being alive XD ♥

20th Feb
YOU. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. IT. Its just 4 more days to the release of Hey! Say! JUMP's latest single - Hitomi no Screen. And yay! Someone kind posted this to be downloaded. And REMINDER: THE PV ISN'T OUT YET. But yeah, it kinda leaked? But good news! I just watched it, and amazingly I'm not smashing my keyboard. NOT YET.

Wanna download and see the awshomeness of guys aged below 21? CLICK HERE. WARNING: Do not put any breakables near you. Thanks XD

OKAY, SERIOUS.

ASOIDJADOFNDIUAHISDJ)(U@U E@NC(~ MY FOOOOOOT THAT WAS MECHA MECHA MECHA MECHA II YO!
Screen caps for prove.
(ah~ so you see.)
(i have 5 younger samurais)
(and 5 hotter older samurais)
(samurai#1 Kei, my sexy architect)
(samurai#2 Hikaru)
(samurai#3 Kota)
(samurai#4 Ryutaro)
(samurai#5 Yuya)
(samurai#6 Yuto)
(samurai#7 Daiki, my penguin)
(samurai#8 Yuri)
(and thus, my heroes)

Ii ne? :D ne, no screencap for Keito (my English boy) and Yamada.. Gomen!

OK FLAILING TIME!
Let's start from the eldest to the youngest then~ XD
YABU KOTA! SO COOL AND CALM AND COLLECTED! LOVES~
TAKAKI YUYA! KAKKE KAKKE KAKKE! (derived from kakkoii XD)
INOO KEI! He seem so excited here. LOL. I always see him kinda like jumping on his feet XD And SamuraiKei is LOOOOOOVE!
YAOTOME HIKARU! OMGOSH, he's like the best samurai XD
ARIOKA DAIKI! My hero♥
OKAMOTO KEITO! OMGOSH THERE'S THIS PART HE PUT HIS HAND BEHIND AND HE LOOKS SO MYGOODNESSSEXY! XD AND HE MADE THE FIRST MOVE!! THE FIRST!!! XD
YAMADA RYOSUKE! Cool. COOL. OMG, you got thrown! DAIKI IS THERE TO HELP YOU! uwaa, gomen. i'm daiki biased xP
NAKAJIMA YUTO! *melts*
CHINEN YURI! OOI! You look so skinny T3T Heh, but still cool!!!
MORIMOTO RYUTARO! YOU'VE GROWN! OMG, look more manly now~ But he's still a small kid in my eyes XD

THE BAD GUY! Aha! I had the image of the brother of Ainosuke in Hidarime Tantei EYE. HAHAHA, Yu! XD
ME! Yeah~ I'm in the PV. No, serious. Look. *points randomly in the PV* Serious. They're protecting me. HAHAHA! Kidding!!!!

Here's the PV ^-^


21st Feb
So I watched the PV yesterday, and today I watched their (Yamada, Chinen and Yaotome) performance in SK 20100210, and it was kakkoii! The latest few performances (Utaban and this~), the members put on nail polish XD Oh, it is nice~

And yesterday Angel-san announced the results for the fiction she's writing titled "The Angels" for the chosen OCs and guess what? I got my chubby Pengu! *squees with delight and edits the 14th Feb entry XD*

Stole this from Mayuko nee-chan's LJ XD [note: Italics are my explanations! : )]
I am 56% mentally ill.
[x] You have screamed at an inanimate object for "hurting you".
[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door.
[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle. AND I WON'T LIVE
[x] You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
[ ] You have run into a tree/bush. Ran through a bush, ran to a tree, but not into xD
[ ] You have been called a blonde. Impossible xD I'm asian~
Total: 3

[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow. Nah.
[ ] You just tried to lick your elbow. I tried this before XD
[ ] You never knew that the "Alphabet Song" and "Twinkle Little Star" had the same melody. Meh, I PLAY THE PIANO DUDE! XD
[ ] You just sang them to make sure. Explanation above
[ ] You have tripped on your own feet and fallen. Nah
[x] You have choked on your own spit.
Total: 1

[ ] You have seen the Matrix and still don't get it. Never watched
[ ] You type with 3 fingers or less. I type with all!
[ ] You have accidentally caught something on fire. Purposely, yeah
[ ] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose. Nah
[x] You have caught yourself drooling.
Total: 1

[ ] You have fallen asleep in class. Nearly..
[ ] Sometimes you just stop thinking. Its like beyond impossible
[x] Sometimes when you are telling a story you forget what you are talking about.
[ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from you.
[ ] You are often told to use your "inside voice".
Total: 1

[x] You use your fingers to do simple math. I'M JUST SO LAZY TO USE MY BRAIN XD
[ ] You have eaten a bug accidentally. NUH-UH!
[x] You're taking this test when you should be doing something more important. Homeworks are booooring
[x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't realize it.
[x] You’ve looked all over for something that was in your hand/pocket the whole time.
Total: 4

[x] You posted bulletins because you were scared what they say'll happen if you don't. Yeah, Friendster days XD
[ ] You break a lot of things.
[x] You tilt your head when you're confused.
[ ] You have fallen out of your chair before.
[ ] When you're lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture on the ceiling.
[x] The word "Um" is used frequently.
[ ] You don't know what "Um" means. Um..... XD
[x] You say "What" and "Huh" a lot.
[ ] You plan to use a calculator to multiply your score for this bulletin. LOL! I plan to use my brain XD
Total: 4
FINAL TOTAL: 14

The Rules:

- Check the boxes next to the facts that happened to you.
- You don't have to add explanations.
- At the end of each series, write down your total.
- When you finish all the series, count your final total and multiply it by 4.
- Name your entry like this: I am ANSWER% mentally ill.

22nd Feb
Back to school after a week and more away XD Sandy-dy handmade these and gave them to me! Cute, deshou? Thank you! I labs you mucha mucha much XD




23rd Feb
Sucks. My group got last place. Not to say they aren't supportive (group members), but they act like its NOTHING. Duh, its just koko. Well, maybe I'm not a leader good enough to lead them to enthusiasm to win. Ihatemyselfforthat. =.= Emo-ed hardcore after finishing koko. Dayum. *searches for meme to do*

Found one! From Mayuko nee-chan's journal, again. LOL. We've been talking less now and all my comments to comfort her fails dramatically. I guess she doesn't love me anymore T-T
Q: Say your name 3 times!
*. Miki! Miki! Miki!

Q: Do you like Hey! Say! JUMP?
*. O.O Does this question even need to exist? XD Of course not! I like LOVE JUMP! :D

Q: Based on your opinion, why a lot of people like JUMP and acceptable to be like?
*. Because "like!" is written everywhere in JUMP.

Q: What’s the lacking of JUMP?
*. Arioka Daiki needs more attention. LOL. Ok, I won't be biased. Everyone needs equal attention please not only on the NYC Boys' Y&C. Also, ALBUM! sobs I cannot buy their single - Hitomi no Screen TwT

Q: By the way, who’s your ichiban?
*. ARIOKA DAIKI!

Q: Why do you like him?
*. Ah~ XD Because he's cute, cool, good looking, sings great, humourous, a penguin, interesting blah blah blah all those good adjectives XD

Q: Is there a thing that you dislike from your ichiban?
*. NOT ENOUGH ATTENTION YOU GET, PENGUIN!

Q: Except him, is there another one do you like?
*. Inoo-inoo and Engrish!Keito :D

Q: If your ichiban is going to confess, which way do you want him to do that?
*. THE MOST BREATH-TAKING WAY! XD

Q: Based on your opinion, your ichiban is the type of boyfriend looks like what?
*. He cares~ He listens~ He smiles~ And HE'S AWESOME! XD

Q: This is your first date. Without thinking, your ichiban asked "Can I kiss you?", and you?
*. *wide eye stare* and it continues.

Q: If your ichiban is going to eat your cooking, what will you cook for him?
*. Omuraisu! (Omelette rice)

Q: What do you wish from your ichiban for your birthday present?
*. Himself. LOLOL!

Q: What will you give to him as a birthday present for him?
*. Pocky! W00t! Just got a new Pocky in my collection! (pictures after this post xD)

Q: You guys were going out for a long time. But your relationship is going to break into pieces because Johnny-san found out that you’re going out. What will yo do?
*. OMG *cries* We will fight for it! Though not the violence kind. But if it will harm HSJ's future or his, I.....WOULD SACRIFICE THIS LOVE. XD

Q: You spotted that your ichiban has an affair with another girl. What will you do?
*. Scream at him. Not as pleasant as the high-pitch fangirl scream. Then I'll just break up with him. Who cares if he's a celebrity, but not worth loving, even as a fangirl?! (OMG DAIKI I STILL LOVE YOU, but if you'll really do this, I'll never forgive you! like as if it can happen LOL)

Q: If your ichiban dumped you, what will you do?
*. *cries* I'll tell Yabumama about it.

Q: If one day you two will going to married, which party do you want?
*. HAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING WILL BE FINE woooo babies XD *gets smacked*

#What will happen if…..

Q: Yabu take you as his pet?
*. *purr* XD I'll love him.

Q: If you go to haunted house with Takaki?
*. We'll be holding each other's hands and then when we come out we'll see a frustrated penguin XD

Q: If you ride a roller coaster with Inoo?
*. Scream with him! I'll do my best to cure his fear :3

Q: If you coincidentally saw Hikaru was selling meat ball?
*. Buys meatball from him and acts like I didn't realise it was him! XD

Q: If you see Daiki is sleeping on the floor?
*. Reap Cuddle him tightly and sleeps with him XD

Q: If you broke Keito’s guitar?
*. Mutters a million times of "sorry" and promises to buy him back another one! *cries* M-money TwT

Q: If Ryosuke asked you to cooking together?
*. (Waaaa Hizuru are you seeing this? XD) Prepares the meal with him, he'll guide me along~ :D

Q: If Yuto asked you to become an insect hunter at summer?
*. Goes with him, but shrieks with the mass amount of insects I'll see, but gasps in delight when I spot a ladybug XD

Q: If you learn ballet together with Chii?
*. *awkward* O.O

Q: If Ryutaro escape from his house because fighting with Shintaro?
*. Kidnap him! Too cute to be left alone outside in the dangerous world! XD


#LAST SECONDS

Q: Japan or Korea?
*. Japan! DUH.

Q: Johnnys or H!P?
*. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Q: Hey! Say! 7 or Hey! Say! BEST?
*. Both are good :D

Q: Mayonaka no Shadow Boy or Your Seed?
*. Mayonaka no Shadow Boy! The song which got me into Hey! Say! JUMP :D

Q: Salsa Iine or Su.Ri.Ru?
*. Haven't heard TwT

Q: Guitar or Piano?
*. Guitar! But I prefer playing piano. LOL. Wait, what is the question?

Q: Strawberry or Basashi?
*. Not sure if I tried Basashi before.. But I don't really like strawberries xD

Q: Beach or mountain?
*. Beach

Q: Afternoon or Night?
*. Hmmm.. Depends :D

Q: Cool guy or Ero one?
*. ERO WTH? Cool xD

Q: Tall or Short?
*. Tall.

Q: Chubby or thin?
*. Meh.... Average XD

Q: Kakkoii or kawaii?
*. Kakkoii!!

Q: Crazy or stress?
*. Har? I'm stressed. I'm going crazy soon. How's that :D

Oh yes, the Pocky! ^^d





24th Feb
I'm lacking sleep these few days : (

Today is the day! The day! What day? ITS THE DAY OF HEY! SAY! JUMP'S HITOMI NO SCREEN SINGLE'S OFFICIAL RELEASE! WAAAA, I'm happy its released, but I'm sad that I cannot buy it X[ So.. Uh.. Quite sad today. My composition of "The Person Who Inspired Me" wasn't marked by teacher, because she wanted an "Unsung Hero" but I wrote about Beethoven. Too sung, ne? Sobs, any suggestion for an unsung hero? : )

25th Feb
Cases of me being left out is getting severe. I'm being left out a lot now... Well, I won't rant much here as I don't want readers to be emotional like I am right now. Onto the exciting part!
I sent a letter to a HSJ fan for calendars... That was on... 11th Feb, if not mistaken.. And then she sent out the calendars on Monday (22nd Feb) and I got it today! Yoshu~ Pictures :D
The envelope
Wanna see? *flips*
DAI-CHAN~!
ASJDHOHFUADOJJUSX
FOUHSIDBIAADFOJD
OFISNCUDSDJOASIJDJAUF
So I put one up on the wall in my room~~
Tadaaaaa~

OK! Meme again. (my life sucks. i need to lighten up)
All answers are either Arashi or Hey! Say! JUMP :D
THE JE MEME! :D (By theproudpenguin)
The favorites (only one answer for each question)::
Who's your favorite idol in the Johnny's Entertainment?Aiba Masaki
Your favorite group?Arashi
Your favorite dorama with JE idols in it?Honey and Clover, Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango (please forgive the titles, they all start with "h" xD)
Your favorite pairing (or trio)? (i.e. akame, tegomass, ryopi, etc)Ariyama ♥
Your favorite show in which a JE band is the host?VS Arashi!
Your favorite song? (tough one, I know)Love So Sweet, Mayonaka no Shadow Boy
Your favorite DVD? (i.e. Kat-Tun's Real Face Tour, NEWS' Never Ending Wonderful Story, Kanjani8's Spirits, etc.)AAA 2008
Other (only one answer;you can explain your answer) ::
The JE idol you want to meet the most?Aiba Masaki
Who's the sexiest?Inoo Kei
Who's the cutest?Morimoto Ryutaro
The one you know you will have a good conversation with? (or the one you seem to have the most in common)Yaotome Hikaru XD (no idea, just banged XD)
The one that is making you laugh the most?Sakurai Sho
The one you want to see crying?Matsumoto Jun
The one you won't go "akjosngodg.sgtj^c" if you ever see him on the street?None! XD
The one you will do anything just to shake his hand or take a picture with?Arioka Daiki
The group you have the more pictures on your computer?Arashi
Your best memory of a Shounen Club episode? (i.e. Shige stripping, NewS abake, Romantic skit w/ Kat-Tun and Kanjani8, etc.)Eh.. I haven't watch Shonen Club~
You really want to be __s' sister.Ohno Satoshi
The group that have the best member ai?Arashi
The band who's closer to their fans?Arashi
Which JE idol have the greatest clothing taste?Aiba Masaki
The boy you want to see in an An An photoshoot? (or any sexy photoshoot)Okamoto Keito
Your reactions?
If you were in a restaurant, and Shige and Koyama show up, your first reaction is __Wait. Who are they? XD
Your first travel to Japan and you're all excited! As you look at the other side of the street, you see Yamapi and Jin looking cool and anonymous. Your first reaction is__OMG THOSE!
You've read on Internet that your favorite group may come to your country for a photoshoot soon. You__*runs off to find them*
There is it! The pairing you've been shipping for like forever has finally come out, and it's all over the Internet! Your first reaction is ___*touches imaginary beard* I think they look wrong now.. xD
You're still in Japan and you're walking on the street, just having fun by yourself. Then you bump into someone and fall on the ground. As you look up, you see that it's the one and only Kamenashi. Your first reaction__KAKAKAKAKAKAME!
Your trip is over, and you have to come back to your country. As you're heading to your seat on the plane, you see Kamenashi and Yamapi sitting right next to your seat. Your first reaction_O_O
TOP 5! (1 being your favorite, 5 your least favorite)
Top 5 Groups!
1:Arashi
2:Hey! Say! JUMP
3:NewS
4:KAT-TUN
5:NYC Boys
Top 5 Idols!
1:Aiba Masaki
2:Arioka Daiki
3:Matsumoto Jun
4:Ohno Satoshi
5:Inoo Kei
Top 5 Songs!
1:Love So Sweet - Arashi
2:Pikanchi Double - Arashi
3:Mayonaka no Shadow Boy - Hey! Say! JUMP
4:Kiss ~Kaerimichi no Love Song~ - TegoMass
5:Ultra Music Power - Hey! Say! JUMP

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!


And another one XD Please, its a bit wrong somewhere, so close your eyes when you read it XD

Favorite Member: Aiba Masaki. Don't tell me its not obvious yet.

Least Favorite Member: Ok. Lets say I like Aiba 100%, MatsuJun 99%, Oh-chan 98%, Sho-kun 97% and Nino 96%. So... Nino. Reason? He BULLIES MY AIBABA! :P

Member with the Best Hair: Ohno Satoshi! OBVIOUS.

Member with the Best Eyes: Mmm.. MatsuJun??

Member with the Best Smile: ALL! They smile, I smile XD

Member I’d Most Want to Kiss: Hen Ichiban desu.

Member I’d Most Like to Have Sex With: Because you know. So I... HAHA. adsaof What am I saying? Aiba.

Member I’d Make Lunch For: Ninomiya-kun so I can poison him! dskfj KIDDING MAAAAH DON'T KILL ME! Ohno! Rice and he loves.

Member I’d Go Singing in the Rain With: Sakurai! Hahahahahahahaha. Don't ask why lol. I'm laughing really crazy now XD

Member I’d Go Shopping With: MatsuJun! I'll choose all those unfashionable outfits and dares him to wear it.. HAHA. I'm evil XD

Member I’d Go Dancing With: Oh-chan! Then he can teach me how to sway hips, and when he does the demonstration *nosebleed* So unhealthy XD

Member I’d Take Over the World With: Ninomiya. Fine, I have to collaborate with him for this. He's like uber mastermind of MWAHAHAHA.

Member I Most Want to See More Of: Aiba with more lead roles in dramas! Well, as a whole. Arashi, yeah.

Favorite Pairing: Sakuraiba! Juntoshi is cute, Ohmiya is OMGSDUAHI, Aimiya is oh-why-you-nino-insult-him-when-you-actually-love-him?!

Least Favorite Pairing: Arashi has member-ai to be disliking a certain pair! Wait, fine. Ohmiya. Its really nerve-wrecking. asdhiaudfjkahfjd XD

Sorry, I'm down. VERY VERY DOWN :(

26th Feb
WAAAAHHHAAAAHAAAA I'm in a hotel as I type this. In KL. HAHAHA, nice! This hotel is so damn cool!

I went to Timesquare today! Tomorrow only go KLCC :D So I went Timesquare, with a hope of seeing Arashi goodies. Found this shop and WAO! A lot of....................... DONG BANG SHIN KI goodies! Lol, I was practically holding my lips and holding my voice down. Like seriously. And then I went in a SNODIAJOFID Arashi alarm clock! But it wasn't that nice. Loads of Korean stuff and only very little Japanese stuff. Then I looked and looked (I SAW HSJ CUSHION AND HSB HANDPHONE ORNAMENT! SAOIDJAFD). and I went "haih, don't have... nevermind la.." and then my mom came to the shop and ask me whether I found what I wanted and I said no. Then the lady tauke heard and she ask me what I want. I told her "Arashi and Hey! Say! JUMP" and she pointed out Arashi singles to me: Love So Sweet and My Girl!!! I was torn between both. Love So Sweet: The very first song I heard from Arashi. My Girl: The theme song for ichiban-kun's drama. Sooo..... MY GIRL! XD I'll get another chance to land my hands on Love So Sweet!!! ZETTAI YO! ZETTAI! *keeps repeating "zettai"* Thanks mummy for paying!!

a;ksdjsdf I LOVE ARASHI! :D

27th Feb
Wait! Before my flailings enter..
I got chosen in 2 fanfics as OC! :D
First in Aya's and Mayuko nee-chan's Wanted! Girlfriend as Kei's girlfriend! XD Second in Hikari's Between Heaven and Earth as Daiki's OC! LOVE~

And then flailings..
KINOKUNIYA FOR THE SECOND TIME! BOUGHT A PHOTOBOOK FOR THE SECOND TIME! alsikdjaofj
Mummy paid for it this time. LABS YOU MOM!

Went Isetan (pronounce: Eee-seh-taan xD) and bought Pocky and Lotte Ghana chocolate! W00t~

Watched orchestra!
ASDJHAODUFUODHAD IT'S SO AWESOME AND I JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN IT! Just. Just. Awesome. You should really listen it live if you haven't!

I'M HAPPY! *imitates Aiba*

And so, pictures for the 2 days (26th and 27th Feb) can be seen here, CLICK!

No comments: