Sunday, January 31, 2010

JE Surveys!

Stole it from my LJ friend xD

01. Which Johnny band is your favorite?
Arashi and Hey! Say! JUMP

02. Why?
Rainbow and Jumping are loved XD

03. Who is your favorite Johnny?
Uh... UH.... Aiba Masaki! Sorry, Arioka-san :(

04. Why?
Its him. *w00t*

05. When is your very first contact with a Johnny?
Eye: 2007 in MS, Arashi's performance.

06. Who was it?
Ninomiya Kazunariiii~

07. How did you know him?
Har? Uh, the Music Station talk.. LOL

08. When actually did you really start listening/liking the JE?
2007 is minor. 2009 is major!

09. What incident brought you into JE?
Uh. YouTube videos hunting? XD

10. Do you have a favorite JE song?
YABAI! no, that's not a song xD

11. Do you listen to them the most?
Duh~

12. If not, who is your favorite band/artist/
If not.... FLOW! FLOW FTW MAN XD

13. Which band/singer did you listen/like the most before JE?
*thinks hard* Random jpop singers, mostly those who sing anime OST, eg: FLOW!!


[HSJ SURVEY]

1. Who is your favorite?
Arioka Daiki, Inoo Kei and Okamoto Keito.

2. Why?
The penguin, the sexy and the Engrish. OK?!

3. Do you have a favorite song?
Wait till I have the time to hear each and every single from them.

4. Do you have a favorite live? (solos counts, too)
Wait till I have to time to watch every live from them! Currently its the Hitomi no Screen perf in MS :D

5. Do you have a favorite show appearance?
WAIT WAIT. I just became a fan not long ago! XD

6. Who do you think can sing the best?
YAMADA RYOSUKE! Arioka Daiki.

7. Who do you think can dance the most?
Chinen Yuuri? Backflip kid!

8. Who is the girliest?
*thinks hard* Wait till I get to know everyone better first XD

9. Who is the manliest?
MAN? WAIT.

10. Who is the cutest member?
Cute? Morimoto Ryutaro!

11. Who is the funniest member?
Yaotome Hikaru, DUH!

12. Who is the most prettiest?
INOO KEI! DO YOU NEED TO ASK?! ASDJODIFO *@&#Q xD

13. Who has the best appearance?
Former Hey! Say! 7 :D

14. Do you have a favorite PV?
Ultra Music Power! YEAH XD

[DRAMAS]

1. Do you have a favorite actor in JE?
MatsuJun! Yatterman~ XD

2. Do you have a favorite drama starring with one of JE?
Hana Yori Dango! Honey and Clover, Hana Kimi *dances happily*

3. What was your very first drama starring with one of JE?

Ahhhh.. Honey and Clover :D

4. Which drama of JE do you watch recently?
=.= My Girl. I MISSH THE DRAMA SHOOO MAAACH! XD

5. Which drama of JE do you want to watch?
Uhhhh..... A LOT WEYH!

6. Who do you wish would should start acting, who hasn't yet?
Ehh... Uhmmm.. I don't know? EVERY JE SHOULD ACT! Especially HSJ, except for Yamada. He acts a lot.

7. Who do you wish should stop acting, because he sucks at acting?

Haha I personally dislike this one 2 JE members, but they act good.. So... xP

[QUESTIONS FOR FUN]

1. Do you think that you are JE addicted?
Uhhhh.... Am I?

2. What will you do seeing your favorite Johnny standing in front of your door?
My recent alien language will bubble out of my mouth. I'll close the door, and open it again, to make sure I'm not hallucinating. Then I scream (maybe not. most probably not.) and pull him in and call my friend, Hizuru and we'd flail at each other, through the phone XD

3. What advantages does starting liking JE give you?
Urm... Release of stress? xD

4. What disadvantages does it give you?

TIME! GOSH PLEASE!!!

5. How many times a day do you think about JE?
*gets shot*

6. How many times do you have the face of your favorite Johnny around you?
Uh.... When I see.

7. If your favorite Johnny or your favorite JE has to grant you a wish, what would it be?
Uh.... OMG..... *blank*

8. If you have a wish about JE, what would it be?
GIMME LIFETIME FREE GOODS OF ARASHI AND HEY! SAY! JUMP! XD

9. If you were reborn, you wish to be who?
Ohno Satoshi's sister, younger one! xD (wanna know why?? XD)

10. If you are a Johhny's right now, who do you wish you are?
*thinks really hard* Ryu. Ta. Ro. (don't ask why)

11. If you can ask your favorite Johnny or your favorite JE band a question, what would it be?
"Can we be friends?" And then everything moves on~ XD

12. Did you ever have a dream with a Johnny?
AIBAAAAAAAA~ HIKARUUUUUUU~ DAIKIIIIIII~ YABUUUUUU~ INOOOOOO~ TAKAKIIII~ OMGGGEEEEE~~~

13. If yes, when was it and what was it?
OMGSOH, 2009 Jan-2010 Jan. Between those time XD Aiba's one was uh.. I typed it out in my blog before.. Daiki and Hikaru were in a same dream. And the others in another one whole dream xD

14. Do you have any realizable goal in your life that has to do with JE
DUH! CONCERT!!

15. Do you like JE BL fanfic?

Nani?

16. If yes, who are the best couple of JE?
NO. They have to love me! Don't be gaaay! *gets shot from fans around the world*

17. If you are Johnny-san what would you change about JE?
OMGOSH, I think I'll fail XD

18. Do you like this survey?
IF IT GRANTS MY WISHED AFTER I'VE ANSWERED EVERYTHING!

LOL, kidding. Yesh, got me hyped up at night ._.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL-ed...
moooreeee arashi and HSJ biased!!
BUT..
I LOVE THAT!!XDD..
i'll take this survey too in my [s]my ignorance[/s] blog~~

uummm..
i really know ur love DoH aiba Masaki soooo mucchhh Miki-chan!!^^