Thursday, April 15, 2010

Arioka Daiki

Ichiban-kun's birthday! ♥



Dear Arioka,
The first time I realised your existence was on my computer screen, in the drama Scrap Teacher, 24th November 2009. I liked you since then! You acted the best there. I stalked you and realised that your name was Arioka Daiki. Then I realised that you like Pocky like I do. Yes, I was addicted to Pocky before I knew you LOL. You are a cute guy, but a macho one too. I love you so much that I do not know how to express it.
Love Miki.

Dedication of my Pocky collection!

I dedicate all these to ARIOKA DAIKI! ♥♥♥

My very 1st Pocky, June 12, 2009

Strawberry is mine. The milk one was my friend's xD

Front

Back

I don't know how to read Japanese so I don't know what was the package talking about D:

2nd Pocky, June 20th, 2009

*


3rd and 4th Pockys, 4th July 2009

Yes, my computer background is Spongebob. :D

Contents. The strawberry is the above one~

*

Actually there were so many but I only bought 2. I now so regret because I went back there later and there were none anymore D:

5th Pocky, July 11, 2009

The saru is so cute o.o

6th Pocky, [date forgotten]

*

*

Don't ask me why men. XD

7th Pocky, 27th August, 2009

*

*

Its Tiramisu :D The cream was SUPER THICK!

8th and 9th Pockys, 13th November, 2009

Halloween Strawberry Special and 11th Anniversary Chocolate Special :D

10th Pocky, 10th December, 2009

*

*

As usual, I don't read Japanese so I don't know what is it talking D:

11th Pocky, 23rd February, 2010

*

*

*


12th Pocky, 21st March, 2010

*

*

*

Latest one~ Haven't finish eating yet yo!

No comments: