Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Itchis it!

It was on Sunday, I bought and my mom paid the Hey! Say! JUMP 2010-2011 Calendar! I went to KLCC which the main reason was to watch an orchestra performance. Since after the performance ended, mom asked me where I wanted to go, immediately I answered "Kinokuniya!". Who or maybe just me? would want to miss a chance to go to that place yo? XD

(only today I had the time to post this, I was super sick and I had loads of work D:)


The bag which contains the calendar, plus my mom's magazine :D
*

*

Ah yes, because my mom bought a magazine ♥
*

*

Is it expensive? :D
*

*

Ah yes, I'm doing a peace there ^^v
*

I didn't know it was a clear folder :D
*

♥ (please ignore hand. the book just had to close one me XD)
*

:D
*

*

The clear folder dayo!
*

*

*

*

No comments: