Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mukai-sama Vidspam!

I, Miki as the virtual wifey of Mukai Osamu-sama am proud to present you videos of Mukai-sama! A vidspam!

Mainly consists of CM ^^


Title: Housemate CM2009 version2
Comment: OMG, if I were her ._.


Title: Housemate CM2009 version3
Comment: Same comment above ._.


Title: Dr.&BIOCHEMISTS
Comment: OMG touch touch touch =.=


Title: Dr.&BIOCHEMISTS
Comment: OMG touch more =.=


Title: Kao -- Babu Rose Garden
Comment: Can I? :D


Title: Subaru Impreza
Comment: SHORT HAIR CUTENESS~!


Title: Tomodachi Collection
Comment: DAMN CUTE~! XD


Title: Tomodachi Collection
Comment: XDDD


Title: 5-nengo no Love Letter (Love Letter From Five Years Later)
Comment: Can I watch?! (Xiah sings the theme song! OMG *flail*)


Title: Scrap Teacher Making Of - Interview (correct me if it isn't xD)
Comment: MUKAI-SAMA AND ARIOKA-CHAN IN THE SAME VIDEO OH SOOO CUTE XD AND AND AND NEAR THE ENDING OF THE VIDEO (around 2.50), MUKAI-SAMA IS THE ADULT THAT PLACES HIS HANDS ON ARIOKA-CHAN'S SHOULDER! OMG TOTAL FLAIL!! :DDDDDD


Title: BECK CM
Comment: I WANNA WATCH!

OK, that's all I can find :D But its so satisfying ne? ♥

No comments: