Monday, June 28, 2010

Honey... Bee...

1.
I'M DONE WITH ADD MADS PROJECT! Yays, no more nightmare, bwahahaha! I can finally sleep in peace~ : )

2.
HAPPY SEXY 17TH BIRTHDAY KIAULEE (Kelly) ♥
actually I want some more cake orz

3.
Got back all my exams results today. As in, completed by today. I forgot my EST results, but I assume it as 81 (A) ok?

BM: A-
BI: A
SEJ: E orz
EST: A
BIO: B
CHEM: B
PHY: A
AMAD: A
MAD: A+
MOR: A

YOSHAAA~ I got 7 As~ *ish proud* I will strive to get the Bs to A, and the miserable E to... B. Yeah, B :DD Wish me luck and keep me in prayers, thank you! *huggles*

4.
Very, very, very addicted to Inoue Joe's 「Taisetsu ~ties the two~」! The first time I heard, I only understood the english part (duh!) and I think its quite lovely! XD Then Cat-san (♥) sent me the lyrics scans and I tried to decode the japanese writings and OMG. THE LYRICS IS WONDERFUL. (except for the swearing part =.=)

Click for lyrics
Scroll down till you see 「Taisetsu ~ties the two~」♥
But if you want the translation of the lyrics, do tell me and I'll try to decode it for you ♥


I heart Joe.

5.
Today, 5 Arif was literally attacked by bees, during Chemistry class. Just so you know (a lil' bit history about myself): I'm phobic towards bees 'cause I got stung by one before D:

So there's this random one bee came flying inside the class. I was sitting beside Kelly and when I sighted the bee...

"!!" And I clutched onto her baju kurung. LOLS. Then that particular bee kept circling around Arif's yellow coloured bottle.

-back to history again-
I was stung in a jungle, where everyone was wearing yellow shirt. HAHA. Guess that's it.
-back to story-

Then Arif tried to swap it away (like I did in history, instead I got stung WTH =.=) but it came back to the bottle. Then he... Smashed it OrZ. Then more bees came. Ranjit said because they were revenging for their friend, dead friend/smashed. Whatever that is. One went towards Syeefa (whom I flailed with before in the canteen because a stingless bee was near us) and she covered herself with... Papers. OMG, that was the worst moment of my life. Bees were everywhere.

Kelly: "Why do you have to smell good today that you attract the bees?!"
Me: "You are the one lah!"

Lols, that is very random, mind you.

Then... After who knows how long the chaos was (which only involved the left side of the class), the "swarm" of bees died down and... They're gone. /sighs.

6.
Shall now do the laundry. XD

Sign,
JAM lover ♥
Miki

1 comment:

Nguyệt Phong Anh said...

I wanna have the translation ♥~~~