Tuesday, September 21, 2010

『HOME』Inoue Joe

『HOME』by Inoue Joe

井上ジョーの『HOME』

Rip from the SonyMusic site,『HOME』PV. Watch the PV by clicking on the link before its removed!


inouejoefans @ YT

Home by Inoue Joe Download
mp3 OR wma

Do not claim as yours, LMAO. You can repost the link anywhere you like, as long as you post the mirrorcreator link, not the respective download sites' links. :D Credits are unnecessary :/

I'm supposed to be on hiatus but this song is just too beautiful! So hyped that I posted on my supposedly dead blog D:
Places I like, people I love
I can remember all the things
We will do all day, never too late
To go back to the place where I call
Home sweet home
This is where I belong
What I'm seeing is just a dream
I hope I don't ever wake up again~
Part of the lyrics of the song :)

The PV is also very fun and natural, not much of computer graphics! Joe's smile is so infectious that I can't help smiling along while he was having fun, grooving along the song :D

And the random mention of his name in the song is awesome. Love ya style, Joe Inoue!

Ah sou, his Homepage theme has changed to Dos Angeles' for promotion~! sadly BBS was removed already D:

Here are the set of images :)
(click for full size)

Guess which I love the most? Hee hee.
[spoiler]The 4th one! Its just too beautiful.[/spoiler]

Oh, and here are DOS ANGELES' jacket cover.

Left: Limited Edition with DVD
Right: Regular Edition

OMG, anticipates its release! ♥

No comments: