Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just take it already!

Often, when planning for an outing, most of them wouldn't come to a final agreement. They either keep discussing, and discussing, and discussing, until more and more choices appear. In the end, nothing comes to an end and most of us foresee failure.

Not that I am complaining, but I ended up making a decision. Always me.
Then I got fed up with it, I decided to sabotage one meet-up, told them I wasn't free/feeling well, and tell them to decide it on their own. In the end, they just cancelled it.
"Sarah, so how's the plan?" "Sarah, so is ___ going?" "Sarah, who's gonna fetch me?" Sarah this, Sarah that. No, this is not leadership when everyone is too dependent.

I started making decisions for others. People are so gullible these days. They can't make a decision properly, and believe everything people tell them (especially Facebook rumours!). They ended up giving you the authority to make decisions for them. Sure, if they succeed, all you get is the gratitude and not their profit; if they fail, all you get is the blame and embarrassment for the rest of your life.

I don't intend of making people's life miserable, but most of the time, without making a firm stand, life cannot go on! At least mine doesn't, if the decision they are supposed to make involves me.
I have made several wrong decisions for myself this year, but I am hoping and trying hard to work everything out. *clenches fist* This is what you get when you are older, less dependent.

Christmas is near! So excited. :B

No comments: