Saturday, April 25, 2009

RandoMiki :)

YAY!





RandoMiki #1: As of today.
Had another LATE practice for first aid...
Yew Pang wasn't here so didn't have fun T-T
Partially though. I MARCHED with THEM!
Sweated like I can soak 5 WOOL clothings :)
And had a "fight" with the Bomba's in singing "Negaraku".
LOL. Go Afiq :D

Random: I ate potato bread in school :)

RandoMiki #2: As of few days ago.
Did some experiments for chemistry!!
Very very interesting.... But not the explosive experiment which you watch in shows xD
Its the reaction of alkali metals with oxygen, water and sodium something something =x

And also took class photos!
I wasn't allowed to wear my spces..
Grrr, I'll look U.G.L.Y. in this year's Yearbook T-T

Random: I can play "Happiness" by Arashi in piano quite fluently already ^^

RandoMiki #3: As of anytime.
*1: I've been away from the Arashi Forum for quite sometime already.. Wonder how's everyone doing there *waves at them*

*2: I've got the wire of my braces changed and my teeth are now super duper pain T-T

*3: Tomorrow must bring ice box! Remember!

*4: Hope that my piano class can change to later.. PLEASE Kami-sama!

*5: Watched Pikanchi Life is Hard Dakedo Happy and Pikanchi Double Life is Hard dakara Happy! I must say its a CHOOO NAISU show! Must watch :) Need the download? Its here!

*6: A video!! Yosh!!!


Aren't they gorgeous? *flails*


Have enough of RandoMiki already?
(Readers nod)
Okay, that's all for today folks!
Have a nice week, month, year, life!
===================================================================================================================
Piccie for the post!

My eyes!! xD

Mood: Excited!!
Food:Banana again!
Song: Pikanchi Double by Arashi

No comments: