Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sports Day!

*dorky smile yo~*





Alrighty yo~
[edited]
I found a picture!!
Photobucket
The VADs xD

Just a brief talking about it!!

It started of me being late.

Scene 1: Miki being late!!
*runs holding cap and ice box in hand followed by carrying a super heavy backpack*
*stands beside Hizuru with all the BSMM members excluding the VADs*
Me: Gosh! Where's our pangkalan?! *pants*
She: Ooi! Frightened me only..
Me: *raises the ice box* Where do I put this?! *pants*
*Pn. Tan comes towards us*
Pn. Tan: "PBSM" please go away, here is the Green house!! (we were standing there pangkalan-less at that time)
*everyone moves away to an empty camp which is our pangkalan*
*places everything down*
*followed by the marchers going to the starting point*
*being lonely with Hizuru and Joel*
===================================================================================================================

Then its the time where the VADs started coming. Which I thought I was late. VAD lagi late xD

Scene 2: Enter of VAD!
*me and Hizuru standing near the track*
*me spotted a VAD, which is our oh-so-infamous Yew Pang ; Melvin Gan xD*
*imitates looking very far by putting hand on top of the eyes*
Me: Ehh, I think I saw someone leh *being sarcastic*
YP: Where's Hwei Zen?! *pants*
Hizuru: *points towards them* There.
YP: *lifts up his uniform* She told me she needs this.
Me: For who? No one need also.
YP: WTH?! S..She told... ARRRGH!! *walks away and comes back* Help me hold this!!
Hizuru: *holds the uniform* Oh oh, ok.....
Me: Lai la, I help you. So many people call you hold things pulak xDD *takes*
---Some time later---
Me: *imitates looking faraway* Ehhh, I think I see some people.. *being sarcastic once again*
*enters Phang ; Nicholaz, Wei Leong and Yi Gin)*
Me: Good morning!!
NP: Ahh, good morning. Where's the ice box?
Me: Eh ah.. *looks around* There! *points*
NP: Good.
---Some time later---
*enters Yin Chuan which wasn't greeted by me because I dunno him. :)*
===================================================================================================================

Then the day starts!!

Scene 3: Starting of Sports Day!
Part 1
First they march. Then when they senang diri, me and Hizuru (only! Gosh, where were the others T-T) were on serious duty!
Total of poeple felt-like-fainting during that time were: 4!

[WARNING! PREVIOUS CONTENT HERE REMOVED. READERS NOW ARE NOT ABLE TO READ THE CONTENT PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN AT THIS PLACE WITH THIS COLOUR. ASKED BY PERSON INVOLVED TO DELETE CONTENT. LUCKY TO THOSE WHO READ, AND UNLUCKY TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T]

Part 2
Then the runnings!
Total: Countless. Too many o.o
Some were sprain, muscle pain, didn't wear shoes and the sole hurt, faint, fall and all sorts.
-Janessa's one was scary enough.
She was a good runner! But then I realised that when she ran she was quite behind. I was starting to go towards her when she PAM!!!
Fell frontwards onto the track o.o
WOAH.
Me and Najihah went ran towards her in high speed.
SCARY.
-Jue Wern was one of them too. She fell and her hands were hurt.
-And there was this guy, who got his baton.
Then he started running. And his baton flew from his hand and then I think he was trying to stop (applying physics. Momentum :)) and he just slipped from the track. Butt landed.
-And a guy who ran, and was very dizzy and he said he only see blank, not black but white. Stretcher came for help.
-A guy whose sole was seriously hurt and he got cram.
-A girl who first ran muscle pain, second time run stomach pain =.=
-A guy who ran, was very dizzy but insisted to run again. T-T

Thats all I can remember. O.O

Part 3
Supposed to have, but Pn. Mariyamah let the marchers to sit under the roof. So OUR job was done!
===================================================================================================================

Time to clean up!

Scene 4: Clean up!
*me and Hizuru was looking at teacher cleaning up the first aid box.*
Teacher: Okeylah, sekarang kamu clear up dah.
Hizuru: Okey cikgu.
Me: *points at the VADs who weren't paying attention to me and was talking among themselves* Kimi tachi ne, UP! *didn't realise Yew Pang was looking.*
YP: Huh?
Me: *laughs* Clean up la...
YP: Ok ok! Stand up! Lets clean!! *everyone stands and starts*
*fold fold the first piece of the mat with Joel, Hizuru and Hwei Zen*
*the mat was getting smaller so I quit*
*looks around just in case need to help*
*Yin Chuan spotted me job-less*
YC: Eh, come help me. *holds the stetcher trying to keep*
Me: Eh eh?? I dunno! I dunno! *runs away* I got other things to do! *stands beside Hizuru*
YC: Ahh, then you two come help me..
Hizuru: Nono! We dunno!!
HZ: *very nervously passes the mat to Hizuru* Nah, you fold this. *walks towards Yin Chuan to help him*
*me and Hizuru folds the mat*
*me did the final fold!*
*holds the mat wondering where to put it*
Joel: *puts out hand* I help you hold.
Me: Okok! *hands the mat to Joel*

===================================================================================================================

And then picture taking time!

Scene 5: Picture!
So we had to line up tall to short.
I was halfway lining up, but then my father came..
So I couldn't take the picture.
To tell the truth..
I was seriously disappointed I couldn't be in the picture of the "Happy Family" T-T

===================================================================================================================

So its finally the end :)
My fingers are as tired as my body now.
Have a great day, week, month, year and life!

===================================================================================================================



Piccie for the post
chibi XD Pictures, Images and Photos
Mood: Tired!!
Song: Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 in A Major Op. 92
Food: Apong ^^

No comments: