Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dakara, I window-online-shopping again.

After ordering (and receiving ^^) the calendar, I decided to go back and take a look whether was it there for a limited time or forever~ xD

Photobucket
I AM SO GRATEFUL.
Apparently its not available anymore, and fortunately I bought it quick! (^_^)v

So, neither sad nor happy, I browse the homepage and I saw this..
Photobucket
Yesh, I know that. I knew that. But I didn't know it was because of "All the BEST!", they did it!~ But! Its only for the Japanese version.. So support Arashi~! Go go go^^

And Fa, lookie ober here (:
Photobucket
Um, I was looking at the list of songs on the "All the BEST!" album, and ta-da~ GazettE DIM. Nyek, thats the normal edition, ain't it? :3

I wish I could buy "All the BEST!"! I'll choose the perfect time and perfect day to ask my mummy.. But I know I gotta make it quick >.< *dies dies dies*

P/S: I had a weird dream about in school again! 2 consecutive dreams in school! I must've miss school a lot huh. xD

No comments: