Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Binbo.

1.
Yesterday, I watched the making of Arashi's TO BE FREE PV! :D Itchis awshome desh! ♥

2.
I have to spazz about Kaze no Gotoku... again. xD

Seriously, those close takes of Joe in the PV makes him look so squishy! *giggles* I wanna squish him! :3

if Joe ever sees this, I'm so embarrassed xD

I even spazzed about this in school. I kept saying that's he's so squishy to my friends. xD

I also spazzed it on Facebook and a friend of mine commented on it. HAHAHAHA! xD ♥


3.
Mukai Osamu. I'm afraid he's getting married.

Original post.
Translated version.

AMAGAD, seriously. I think so too. Since recently many celebrities are getting married. D:

So if its true, I shall stop all my over-obsessive fangirling by claiming him as my hubby *killed*. I shall just continue flailing over him like what normal fangirls do! XD I shall wish him the best for him and his NEW WIFE. *cries*

no matter what, I'll still feel sad if its true orz

4.
I'm gonna pokai!
I owe my mum RM50 and Marmar RM9. Then, I have to pay for Su Yin's birthday cake (RM5) and then, that time for Kelly's birthday paid for the cake too. Then I wanted to buy "Diari Sarah" (RM20) but I decided not to buy it orz. Lack of money.

Then I have to meet Yap and pay her for my HSJ album orz. I'M SO POOR.

5.
My mum has bought me something! Look~ XD


*points*

Look!

POCKY! :D

Please scroll down :3

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


ITS ROCKY! XD
what is Rocky?


Yup, Rocky. Bitter (dark) chocolate, nyam~


It reads: Almond Crush Pocky Rocky Bitter.


And they just need to mention it XD


Retarded packaging orz. xD

Fooled a number of friends when I covered the "R" and told them is Pocky. HAHA!

I ate this in school with mah friends: Ah Sam, Brendudu and Hoo(u) Ching! XD

Sign,
JAM lover ♥
Miki

No comments: