Monday, July 12, 2010

Getting serious.

Will be blogging less!

Before I end this post (haha, I'm kidding if I'm gonna end with just that line XD), I wanna rant related to this fandom called: INOUE JOE.

1. INOUE JOE'S HOMEPAGE
I don't know, seriously! I'm using Kaspersky 2010, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 8 (because when I thought only Firefox had problem, but it turned out that IE also had). And when I go to Joe's homepage, some tabs I cannot view!

NEWS, PROFILE, SPECIAL, BBS, MAIL, REQUEST, MOBILE

So it makes up like, I totally cannot view anything!

Example:
NEWS in Firefox

[click for full size]

PROFILE in Firefox
Photobucket
[click for full size]

SPECIAL in Internet Explorer
Photobucket
[click for full size]

The error message from IE
Photobucket
[click for full size]

And when I go to the page with my mobile, it can actually load!


Just that...

MY PHONE CANNOT READ JAPANESE CHARACTERS HERE! it can read in Twitter and Ameblo though...

TO INOUE JOE'S STAFF / WHOEVER THAT MANAGES THAT HOMEPAGE: Please, please fix it for me! *self-centred* I'm so depressed because I cannot view anything there D:

2. INOUE JOE'S PROGRAMS TIMING

I was in school


I will be in school

ALL ON WHEN I'M IN SCHOOL orz

Sign,
JAM lover ♥
Miki

No comments: