Sunday, July 4, 2010

My? Mines Resort!

1.

MARIO AND LUIGI! ♥

So I went to The Mines Wonderland Resorts today with family~

To be honest, I'm lazy to type out what that has not a picture, so I shall just caption pictures~ Hee hee!


Versi tanpa flash*. (Without flash version XD)


Too cute. I WANTS orz.


Ladybug shades! WANTS!

Then, after lunch blah blah and we passed by Big Apple when some mini cute donuts caught my attention. Then when I see the name, I saw Japanese names and "Naruto" (which got me a bit hyped up!) Its actually a Donashi, Donut + Sushi. 8D


:D


So, its from Big Apple, what do you see, huh?


Peek~ You see chopsticks? And Donashi is there~!


DONASHI DESHITA. I mean, Donashi desu. XD


The case in the middle is filled with chocolate sauce, which is the impersonate of the real sushi "soy sauce" XD


BIG APPLE DESHITA! : )


Now, this is the Donashi that got me hyped up~ Do-Naruto! Its like the piece of thing found in ramen, deshou? :3


Do-Ikura~ Nyam! The round things are impersonate of "fish roe", but its actually just jelly! XD


Do-Ebiko. Hahaha! Prawn. XD


Do-Wasabi. SPICY! Just kidding ;p Its just green tea flavour! Hohoho~

2.
Yesterday during dinner.

This fish has a lot of bones.


Look at the amount of fish bones! Can't really see? Lets view it from another angle!



Now you see? I proved you right. XD


Me: "I wanna take a picture of these fish bones."
Bro: *jumps off chair, wants to be taken a picture of*
Me: "Want to be the background?" :D
Bro: "Yah!"

*takes*

Bro: "See!"
Me: *shows*
Bro: "Mummy~! You see! I eating ah!"

XD


Mum: "This is the banana that you ate last time, which the flesh was very red."
Me: "Red?"
Mum: "Yeah."
Me: "Red? I don't remember eating red flesh banana, except red skin banana."
Mum: "Oh sorry, sorry. Its very yellow. My mistake."
Me: "Ahahahaha! I thought red!"

Yesh, usually the banana's flesh is quite fair, near to white. But this was seriously yellow~ XD

Sign,
JAM lover ♥
Miki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaah.. Nice... Long time no see your bro.. Sure very pandai cakap edi XD
I ate Donashi too! Oiishi!
But hor, I got super angry and started crying cuz kakak didn't want to help me take things from the car and I was carrying lots of things and end up dropping and fumbling on things.
When I put my tuperware on the table, it was all cacat and destroyed! I cried. Like, literally.
Then I started eating and cursing.
But it was DELICIOUS.
I wanna eat again.
I hate the one with black biji one.. I don't noe what the hell is that biji. So I threw it away and ate only the donut and the cream XD