Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hot, hot, hot.

The weather is so hot right now. Even just sitting down and doing nothing, my sweat keeps leaving my body. My mom says this is the Chinese New Year weather, super hot, almost sauna-ish. The sun literally burns your skin with just a little exposure.

At the end of the day, after countless cooling baths, you will just hope that it rains (or snows, but Malaysia doesn't snow, so I'm not that hopeful anymore) so that you won't need to end your day sleeping in your bed with a sweaty and sticky body.

But that is impossible. It rained last night, but it wasn't a pour, it was a dash of giant tablespoon of rainwater by the rain god and that's it. I don't think the plants even get hydrated or cooled down like that. Mehhhh

In a related story to the title, besides the weather being hot, I like my men hot.

Mukai Osamu is the hottest husband I'll ever have. Haha! And in tonight's Arashi ni Shiyagare episode, he will be the hot aniki guest teaching Arashi stuffs. Yes, my hubby is going to teach my secret lover, crush, elder brother, role model and my someone-to-fight-with-when-bored friend. This is one of the highlights of my fangirling life.

First when he co-starred with Jun in Bambino!, I was happy already.
Then his face was shown in an episode of Himitsu no Arashi-chan VIP Room with Aragaki Yui (co-star in Hanamizuki), I was also happy already.
Then he appeared in VS Arashi as the Paradise Kiss Team versus my Arashi boys, I was delighted, to the max.
Then he appeared in Himitsu no Arashi-chan with his co-stars in his drama Summer Rescue, against MatsuJun, my crush, in a Mannequin battle, I couldn't contain all the greatness in one scene.

Now, he is going to be one-on-five with the Arashi members.

I mean, look at this. I cannot with these two.
preview of tonight's episode
My hubby and my lover, in one scene. Too much for me to handle.

I just, can't wait...
And it's so hot right now.

No comments: