Sunday, October 11, 2015

The effort

I'm infatuated with a guy younger than me, of different race, and is perhaps either of the same height or shorter than me.

I'm infatuated and I don't know how to deal with this feeling. Should I make an effort to let this go away and develop a friendship instead?
Because I don't think I can make a romantic relationship out of this.

I'm infatuated but I don't have the strength to let it blossom.
Because I can't even make myself talk to people.

It takes a huge amount of effort.

I'm not sure if I need a partner whose a direct opposite of me to complement me for what I'm not.
Or if I need one who is my identical so that we have matching wavelengths and all will be well?

I don't know.
I've never been in a romantic relationship.
And I'm a super introvert; an introvert with super powers.
Kidding.

---UPDATE 15/12/2015 5.30PM---
I do not have any infatuation with him anymore haha.
That's after learning that he has a girlfriend.

No comments: